Monday, April 30, 2012

What To Expect From The Heat Knicks Game 2 Tonight

Tonight in Miami it will be interesting to see will Carmelo and the New York Knicks come to play. The effort that was shown in Game 1 was pathetic to say the least. As I was watching the game I continued to ask myself did I become a prisoner of the moment like most sports fans in America? It was frustrating to watch as the Heat did whatever they wanted on the floor. I do believe the Knicks have the talent to push the Heat to seven games, and even potentially pull an upset which is highly unlikely, but as I watched Game 1 I really started to question myself. Carmelo Anthony, being the leader and face of the franchise can't mentally "Check out" of a playoff game. If you want to be considered a top five player, you have to show effort, effort is something that should never be questioned in the playoffs. The effort on the defensive end, was not the team I saw to conclude the season getting hot once Coach Woodson took over as head coach. I understand your missing Jeremy Lin, I do, but that still isn't a valuable excuse to lose by 33. Tonight the Knicks better come out and match the Heat that Miami will bring, because whether you like him or not Lebron is a different animal in the playoffs and it showed in Game 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment