Monday, March 12, 2012

Tournament Teams To Watch Out For

This years tournament shall be interesting, but I just want to give you a few teams to keep an eye out for when filling out your brackets:

Florida State - I'm a big fan of the Seminoles, not because of the fact they sweep Carolina and Duke, but the fact that they are a tough team. They aren't the most talented team in the tournament, but its something about that toughness and in your face style of defense that I'm a fan of and not to miss Michael Snear who's been playing well along with Ian Miller who's the sixth man.

Xavier - I know your wondering why I picked Xavier, they haven't been playing well as of late despite making it to the A-10 Conference Championship and LOSING. But I haven't given up on them just yet If the team that shows up prior to the Cincy brawl, they will be able to make some noise with Tu Holloway and company IF is the key word.

Florida - The gators are also a team I'd keep an eye out for YES they are streaky with shooting a high volume of shots from the 3, but when they get hot they are no joke with Brad Beal Kenny Boynton and Erving Walker.

There are a few others that can make some noise as well that I'm just not as high on like NC State and Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment