Friday, March 9, 2012

Luck, Irsay, or Manning ?

Have you ever ask yourself what if Andrew Luck is a bust? What if this quarterback out of Stanford who has received the highest grade from Todd McShay doesn't live up to expectations? How does this make Jim Irsay look for running Peyton Manning out of the city he never wanted to leave? These are all great questions that will be answered eventually down the road. I personally don't have anything bad to say about Andrew Luck, but there's something about him that leads me to believe that he will be the biggest bust in NFL history with all of the praise he is receiving. At Stanford, he was a college coach’s dream quarterback, he gave you everything you wanted and then some. He's big strong and fast, and more importantly he looked like he belonged on the field making all the right reads while letting the game come to him. But, I'm still not sold because I saw a not so spectacular quarterback at times against Southern Cal and Oregon. I'm not bashing the kid at all I want him to succeed I just don't see him as "The Next Big Thing", but I'm not the only one who feels this way ask Joe Theisman and Greg Cosell and get  their opinion on Luck. IF Luck was to turn out to be a bust, Jim Irsay might become the most hated in the state of Indiana. The way he handled the Manning situation was "childish" in my eyes going back and forth with the media, to repay the man that made your franchise relevant in the way he did was completely not professional. That's why this upcoming NFL season will be an exciting one with that being said I leave you with two questions: How will Luck far in Indianapolis? Along with How good will Peyton Manning be next year? Keep these questions in mind, because the answer will reveal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment